TheatreWorks invites applications from qualified candidates for the following position:
- Sales & Marketing Executive / Manager (Full-Time)
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating current and expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please title your application as: “Application for Sales & Marketing Executive / Manager”.
All applications should reach us no later than 28 December 2018, Friday.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and interviewed. It is advised that interviewees obtain some initial knowledge of the Company.
Sales & Marketing Executive / Manager
- Develop income stream for the company by maximising ticket sales through various promotional strategies.
- To assist the General Manager and Producing Director in developing and securing potential sponsors and other funding sources and joint marketing opportunities.
- Create sponsors and donors related programmes and events.
- To conceptualise, develop and execute innovative ideas to publicise the company's programmes including productions, exhibitions, presentations, talks, workshops and screenings.
- Strategise and manage the usage of online and offline media such as EDMs, social media, print and broadcast media to generate interest and awareness of the Company.
- To create content, maintain and update the Company's websites and to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of these websites.
- Liaise with design houses on briefs and concepts for publicising company's programmes, and production houses for the production of publicity collaterals.
- Organise, manage and maintain company’s mailing list.
- Creative and imaginative.
- Experience in marketing and generating ticket sales for performing arts is a plus.
- An interest in the arts is a bonus.
- Experience in the use of social media tools and web-based communications.
- Strong administrative, communication and inter-personal skills are a MUST.
- Proficiency in MS Office and familiar with software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position and minimum Diploma Holder from a recognised educational institution.
Interns and Volunteers
TheatreWorks is always on the look out for Interns and Volunteers to work with the professionals in areas of Production, Technical, Stage Management, Publicity and General Arts Management. We believe that as a premier performance company, we must be committed to capability development. We believe in imparting and sharing of skills and knowledge.
TheatreWorks hosts at least eight interns each year and interns receive a stipend for their time with us.
Interns currently needed for:
- Publicity / Communications
If you are a committed and keen learner, and is able to commit to a minimum internship period of two months, please complete the internship application form and email as a PDF file with your resume to the Administrator at email@example.com
For those of you who are only hoping to be a Volunteer and able to commit a limited amount of time with us, we invite you to complete the volunteer application form and email as PDF file with your resume to the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.